Granada Services carry out extensive recurring inspections for landlord certificates, insurance policy’s ensuring that your home or electrical installation is certified to British standards down to the finest of details and offering you complete peace of mind.
Our experienced Part P electricians are certified by the NECEIC, qualifying us to head up any electrical health and safety project for both homeowners and landlords alike.
From Domestic & Commercial electrical installation to Smoke and CO2 alarms to complete fire alarm systems, Emergency Lighting to full building regulation and electrical standards fulfilment, our team will ensure your property is fully compliant and safe at all times.
To talk about your electrical Installation ( Part P, New Installation & Conditional Certificate, testing and inspection requirements, please head to the contact page of our site. We’re here to help.
Our Test & Inspection team covers :
- Domestic Electrical Installation ( Part P & Periodic )
- Shops, Restaurant, Offices ( New Installation & Conditional )
- Fire Alarm & Smoke detection test & Inspection ( New Installation, Commissioning, Periodic )
- Emergency Lighting Systems ( New & Existing )
- Visual Electrical Certificate ( Most suitable for Police, Insurance & New Electrical provider Companies )